Our employees and freelancers are the ones that create the value that we offer our customers. Therefore, we have made it our goal to create a pleasant and flexible work environment, with plenty of place for growth and learning. We are always available for advice and guidance, should you need it. Our work hours are flexible and we also offer the possibility to work remotely.
Our entire team should reflect our values as a whole. We highly appreciate people that have the right attitude, love what they do and show dedication towards our common goals. We strive to make punctuality and quality a top priority in our company, so it is a mentality that we train to respect every day.
We don’t have any open positions in your field? Don’t worry. We are constantly expanding our team. Apply using the form below, and you’ll be the first to be notified when we’re recruiting again.
Full Stack Developer - Requirements and Responsabilities
- Visual-Fix IVS was founded in December 2018 as a graphic design and web development company based in Aalborg, Denmark. The vision behind the company is to help businesses improve their image and profitability through visual identity.
- Our values are quality, trust, dedication, creativity, teamwork and flexibility. We search for these values in our employees and partners, so that we are able to respect them when working with our customers.
- We focus on understanding our customers and establishing a close relationship with them both during and after our projects. We aim to let our customers know that they can trust us, that we are dedicated to their projects, flexible when they need it and only deliver creative and innovative solutions in the highest possible quality of work. Overall, the Visual-fix brand should transmit a feeling of quality, trust and excitement.
- Medium to advanced knowledge in the Git versioning system (teamwork, Gitflow, etc.)
- The ability to independently create websites from scratch.
- The ability to work together with other programmers (if necessary) on relevant projects.
FRONT-END DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- Developing presentation websites (stating landing pages), based on a provided design. The pages must be responsive on at least three breakpoints (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Implementation of various interactive elements into webpages (carousel and other sliders, light boxes, headers etc.)
- Integrating websites with various social media platforms (like buttons, comments, sharing, messaging, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of e-mail marketing tools (ActiveCampaign, Aweber, ConvertKit, MailChimp, etc.). Creating lists and forms in marketing platforms and integrating them in a website.
- Advanced knowledge in configuration of client servers, with the purpose of publishing the final products.
- Other pop-up tasks.
BACK-END DEVELOPER REQUIREMENTS:
- Developing web platforms with login systems and data management
- Developing a small CMS for clients, allowing them to manage their websites or webshops
- Comfortable working with SQL databases (ideally MySQL)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible work hours.
- The ability to work remotely.
- Full-time availability for advice, brainstorming or extra information.
- A salary based on your competencies and experience, with the possibility of renegotiation once a year, based on performance
- Hiring will be done based on a contract, regardless if the position is full-time, part-time, project-based or consultancy.
- Technology Level
- HTML 5
- CSS 3
Send us an application to email@example.com with your CV, your reason for wanting to join our team, as well as a portfolio of your best works.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Best regards, Visual-Fix Team.